Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sunset on Summer

O M G !!!!
This is the sunset coming thru my craft room window, check out the awesome glow !!!

So naturally I had to run outside and catch a few photos for you. This one is on the front porch.
This is just seconds later, as long as it took me to walk to the front yard and the sun has dropped out of site. Can you believe all these colors?? Phenomenal.


Ran thru the house to the back yard..... no more purple, turning to black now.



And I couldn't let the day go by without showing off the new crazy sock!!
Isn't it the cutest thing?! The pattern says this part is like doing a hat with ear flaps!
Can you see that?



Here is how it fits the heel.
Next step is picking up stitches to do the foot, then pick up stitches on other side and work the leg. This way is great because you can finish out the skein of yarn making the cuff as long as the yarn will let you, no more second guessing and no more left over sock yarn !! win win




For those of you that know me well....YES, those are my real nails!! For some reason they are growing and I am not chewing them. Savor the moment :)


2 comments:

  1. I get a chuckle just picturing you runnung through the house to capture this sunset photos!
    Hugs!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to proofread before I post.
    Iz educated it juz dont shew!

    ReplyDelete