Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm still trying to hold on to Summer....

Me and the Roses are refusing to give in to the call of cold weather. In this photo you can see the light dusting of SNOW! Rude indeed...
OK, ..... so it makes for a good photo opportunity..... but that's ALL.
(did you hear me? cause I was yelling a little bit there) he he he he

See I even have some color left in this garden of mine. Poor little rose buds, hoping for their day to shine.


Here is Prancer, coming over to play with her mommy in the grass. She was a bad girl yesterday and got into the kitchen trash while no one was home... she was after icky dried up cat treats. She chomped that poor plastic container to death!

I know this is a crappy picture, but I wanted to show you .......
'that my tree has BALLS' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, ok....I have been knitting, but didn't get pictures of that. I started making Konrad his own pair of felted slippers (cause he stole Randy's). And a surprise pair of hand warmers for Chelsea. (I don't think she follows my blog?) I'm going to send them to her in the mail, so she will get some 'fun' mail at her apartment, not just bills :)
The boys have had their Senior pictures taken and it has been very hard to decide which ones to pick from. They turn "18" on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry sister, summer is gone! Obviously not your sense of humor tho!

    ReplyDelete