Thursday, January 7, 2010

Delicious Dinner



First let's stop and smell the flowers.... preferably the beautiful Rubruin Lilies that my hubby brought home, mmmnmmnmm, lovely !


Now you will have to use your imagination with the next couple of pictures.....because I am not smarter than my camera, these indoor, food pictures where taken in 'snow' setting!! ha ha ha

Believe me, this food SURE tasted a lot better than it looks here!!!!
That is red cabbage at the upper left. And the meat is Brisket or better known from my childhood "Stringy Meat"!!

This meat just fell apart and the potatoes were buttery tasting and the fresh hot rolls melted in your mouth.....
So how did your imagination work??? or are the photos tooooo awful?
Maybe when I make a sandwich with it tomorrow I will use the right camera setting and all will be well. :)


I'll leave you with a picture of my little boys.....I used to be able to hold them both at the same time....baby A and baby B.




No comments:

Post a Comment