Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beauty Abound!!

It's a Pink Package Mail Day!!!


One all the way from Korea!
And then the Monthly BirchBox.


I ordered a sampling of the 'Hot' BB Creams from the Korean instigators. I finally tried my first product at Sephora yesterday, I walked out loving the coverage it gave me, but found it oily after 4 hours :-(. And a few blemishes may have arrived this morning because of said 'oiliness' ;-( ;-((


Above is the BirchBox goodies, a moist tinted lip balm (I can Never have enough of these), a Fav Hand and Cuticle Salve, JR Watkins, a new day cream with Avocado oils, Taylor Swift scent "Wonderstruck" and Two loads of laundry on Dropps, their new single-use dissolving detergent packs !!


I must go Beautify myself now ;-))

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment