Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Birchbox time!

What a Treat my Mail was today! I mean what girl doesn't like getting beauty products !!
Birchbox, It cost only $10 a month and I never wish I had the cash back. It's like someone out there 'Really Loves Me' and sends me random Goodies!


• I have been wanting one of these red Beautyblenders! So excited about that little cutie.
• The tiniest lipgloss that is a non-sticky gloss. I would really appreciate if this is true because I get tired of pulling my hair off my lips in the wind! It also delivers a subtle plumping effect that should last all day. ;-0
• A delightful Anti-Aging Oil that smells like dessert!!
• A tube of serum for smoother skin under your Make-up.
• And a Luna bar for a snack !!



I also ordered a couple of things from DHC.
I am gonna try out a new Mascara and Eyeliner. You always get 4 free samples from this company with each order. So I opted for a body wash and a deep conditioner for my hair. These little gems are awesome for traveling ;-))

So if you are curious about either of these awesome on-line companies, here are their sites;
Birchbox.com
DHCcare.com

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment