Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting back into the groove again



Couldn't you just eat these colors, they look soooo delicious!? This sweater has about 8 different colors. I am on a size 5 needle, but it seems to go pretty fast. The yarn is Ella Rae Silkience, a blend of cotton and silk.....or better known as "Butter" !!! I'll show you what it will grow up to be in my next post, just to keep you interested. ;)
This number is a crazy concoction of triangles and squares...totally meant to confuse!! Is it a sweater or row after row of mistakes.....I guess we will find out in the end.


This picture shows the sweater folded into the proper shape with the yoke yet to be done and still missing its sleeves....do you get it yet???


I had a surprize sunflower pop up by my bench, my son tries to tell me that they are just weeds, but that is an insult to me cause I am from Kansas the Sunflower State !!!



Okay.....somebody explain this to me....why are there Ornamental Pear Trees???

What a waste.
I have 3 of these trees and this is maybe 1/4 of what is on the lower half of ONE tree!!! I tasted one of these cuties and 'yuck' very tart.......SO W H Y ? what are they for, who eats them,.....
WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM ????????????????????????????????????????????????????


1 comment:

  1. Brenda, they are called "ornamental".....you know,
    "nice to look at, lovely to hold, but if you......no wait a minute, that is something else.....but ornamental in trees I think means that you CAN NOT EAT! They may be poisonous!!!!! They are there just for looking at and admiring!!!! Love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete