Sunday, September 20, 2009

Recent Purchases

I thought today I would present you with some of my latest purchases!!!
Remember the fav LYS that is going out of business?
Well I shopped there....2 days in a row...
it was sad shopping too,
I benefited only by saving some bucks, but...
I think I would rather have the cozy shop back......:(


Here is the first purchase, A lovely vibrant green, half wool, half silk! smells so delicious!! Yes I smell yarn and silk is my all time absolute favorite smell, EVER !!! I can smell it a mile away !!! LOVE, LOVe, LOve, Love, love it.
ummm, any way, ummm where was I.....?
Oh, hopefully this yarn will grow up to become this flirty little number, kinda flared to hide all the sweets I like to eat :)



This yarn is the softest ever, Baby Alpaca!!! Bless the little darlings for their first hair cut, so that I can knit up a casual cardigan!


On to the next project.....jeez I need to clone myself already....another soft wool, that is very squishy (yes, that is a very important character to have). And another green hue, love the green. It's a cabled scarf with attached hood....yum!


These two balls I bought for my Hubby !!!!
For to make him a scarf.
Get your mind out of the gutter.
he he he


And lastly, 2 skeins of a cotton/SILK blend ! I usually never buy reds or purples, but this one spoke to me. It's got sooo many other little colors in it too. I don't know what it will grow up to be yet, but I've got 400yds of it. Any idea's ?????????????







2 comments:

  1. Wow three time in one week! I guess we will have to check daily on your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you can smell silk! All the yarn colors are amazing! I need to learn to knit!
    Shoulda started when you did!

    ReplyDelete